Take the first step toward a brighter future by contacting a Kaplan College Admissions Representative. Call 800.935.1857 (Toll Free) or schedule a tour online today.
Kaplan College has established the following requirements and procedures for admission. An applicant to the College must meet one of the following standards:
- Be a high school graduate
- Possess a General Education Development (GED) certificate
- Possess a Home Study certificate or transcript from a Home Study program that is equivalent to high school level and is recognized by the student's home state
Evidence of high school graduation or equivalent must be presented to the School. Acceptable documentation includes:
- A certified copy of an original high school diploma
- A copy of a high school transcript indicating the date of high school graduation
- A GED certificate or official notification that a GED has been earned
- A college transcript indicating the date of high school graduation
If applicants who currently reside in the United States but attended school in foreign countries are unable to produce the required documents, evidence may include certification from other official sources.