To begin or learn more about our admissions process, please call 800.935.1857 (Toll Free). One of our dedicated Admissions Representatives can answer your questions, give you a tour of the facility, or help you start your application process.
Specific Procedures for Admission
Some of the procedures for admission to Kaplan College are listed below. For additional information, please click here.
- All applicants must complete the required admissions documents and submit the necessary fee(s) stated on the Tuition and Fee Schedule.
- All applicants must complete an informational interview. Parents or spouses are encouraged to be present.
- All applicants are encouraged to tour the campus prior to starting classes.
- All courses are taught in English. Students must be able to speak, read, and write fluently in English. English abilities will be determined through the School's admissions test (if applicable), an interview, and completion of necessary documents.
- Applications for credit for previous education, training, work experience (experiential learning), or CLEP must be completed prior to the first day of the course for which the transfer credit is requested. This may require testing by examination to determine credit for previous education, training or work experience.
- All applicants must complete financial arrangements prior to starting class. If applicable, financial aid applications must be completed.
- All applicants must complete an Enrollment Agreement. The agreement must be signed by a parent or guardian if the applicant is under 18 years of age.